Why choose us
We are a small, independent company with a friendly, personal touch. We demonstrate exceptionally high standards of integrity and commitment to our clients, reflected in our excellent customer feedback and satisfaction scores.
We are flexible and adaptable, so we will work to meet the needs of our clients in an ever-growing and demanding market.
All our services can be provided via various engagement models, from ad-hoc, hourly support through to long-term or work-package contracts aligned to your business strategy, which can include a package of services and out-of-hours support.
We have our own fully-equipped and secured office and can therefore work remotely as well as on your site in the UK or overseas as required.
Our business and quality management system is certified to ISO9001 and our key project manager is an accredited project management practitioner, a Chartered Engineer and experienced in risk management.
Meet the Directors
Tim has extensive experience in Project and Programme management, Engineering, Operations, Quality and Business Improvements. He has a flair for bringing people together behind a common purpose, understanding customers’ needs and getting things done. Tim is a Chartered Mechanical Engineer and accredited as a Practitioner in Project Management. Examples of career achievements include the following:
- Delivery of Engineering Data, Tools and Services in the sale of the Rolls-Royce Energy business (total value of £985M) to Siemens, valued in excess of £200M
- Creation of a PMO for the central Rolls-Royce engineering methods group, which improved delivery of solutions into the wider engineering function
- Implementation of Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Analysis and Process Excellence (6-sigma) into Rolls-Royce plc Production Engine Test processes
Director & company secretary
Sue provides business admin support and project support services, for example:
- Monitoring and reporting on the finances of a multi£M collaboration project
- Admin and financial management for small business
- Project management and support for other projects as required
Sue worked for most of her career in the NHS, delivering speech therapy programmes in Derby City and then providing dysphagia support at the Royal Derby Hospital.
As the Limberger Associates business grew Sue happily stepped into the role of providing exemplary support for the business of our clients.
Talk to us...
Contact Sue or Tim today to discuss how they can help your business.